Brand Optimization Specialist(s) Wanted!
To help guide our client brands through the Amazon Marketplace jungle and achieve strategic growth in their business. Our client’s success is our success.
The Brand Optimization Specialist role collaboratively develops the strategic optimization plans for each client account and their products – and owns the implementation of that plan. This role is focused on optimizing products for maximum retail results as well as all aspects of the brand’s growth strategy on the Amazon platform and other marketplaces.
Responsibilities and Minimum Requirements:
- Oversee and co-create the development of a strategic optimization plan for each client account and their products according to the current company strategy and best practices.
- Oversee content creation for each listing including but not limited to: Images and Videos, A+ Content, Storefront, Listing Copy and backend refinements.
- Continued optimization via A/B testing, Market/Competitor/Keyword research, PDP assets development.
- Functional knowledge in ecommerce, SEO and SEM.
- Work directly with photographers, graphic designers, copy writers, or the creative department to ensure deadlines and content quality standards are met.
- Take ownership of tasks and deliverables assigned to him/her and the team.
- Stay up-to-date with the rapidly changing marketplace requirements and best practices.
- Well-versed in Amazon programs such as Subscribe and Save, Vine, Coupons, Promotions, NARF, etc.
- Help create and document departmental processes and procedures.
- Proactively bring forward issues or concerns as they are identified to reach timely resolution.
- Ability to learn and perform Amazon tasks including keyword research, basic content writing, PDP changes via Flat File, etc.
- Coordinate, train and support work done by our PHP based team.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Own and maintain a modern computer workstation, a high-speed internet connection and camera for video calls.
- This is a fully remote/virtual position.
- Proficient with Seller Central and Amazon back-end systems and tools.
- Hands-on knowledge in ecommerce SEO and SEM and best practices for each platform.
- Excellent communication skills in various mediums: phone, video conference, in writing, and in presentations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Committed to continuously build skills and knowledge.
- Able to build relationships on trust.
- Attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive and Google Docs/Sheets.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities and meet deadlines on time.
- Ability to ask questions and take direction well.
- Ability to reject sub-par work in a constructive manner.
- Advertising experience is a plus.
How To Apply for this Position:
Introduce yourself, we can’t wait to meet you! Shoot a short video telling us why you’re a good candidate for this job. Specifically, we’d like to know:
- What your current experience is working on Amazon – go ahead… it’s OK to give some personal brag here 🙂
- Why you want to work with our team and not somewhere else, or for yourself full-time
- About a time you worked with a client, what made it great, and how you helped them achieve a specific result
(Remember: We’re not looking for a feature-length film, 3 mins tops will do!)
Please send your resume and a link to your video in this application. If this sounds like an environment that would suit you, apply now, and tell us what you’ve got! Remember, don’t be afraid to be yourself, we want to meet you and see if we are a match!