Brand Managers Wanted!
To help client brands navigate the Amazon Marketplace jungle by being their advocate. Our clients succeeding means we have succeeded.
Do you enjoy helping companies grow? Does finding ways of making incremental strategic changes that lead to exponential results get you excited? Do you enjoy building honest and long-lasting business relationships? Are you excited about being part of an amazing, innovative team on a dynamic growth trajectory? If so, continue reading!
We’re looking for a Brand Manager to be the primary relationship manager between Spotlight Brand Services (SBS) and each of our brand clients that sell products on Amazon. Our Brand Managers act as fierce advocates for each brand we represent. They manage internal teams focused on optimizing products for maximum retail results as well as overseeing all aspects of the brand’s customer service and support needs. Since our brand clients have empowered SBS to be responsible for a significant portion of their retail sales, our Brand Managers have to make our clients feel like SBS is an extension of their team through effective, proactive communication – via consistent reporting, strategy sessions and a deep commitment to the relationship – to keep growing their business.
- Be the Brand relationship manager
- Onboard new accounts into SBS’ portfolio of brands
- Managing regular communications with the brands regarding growth strategies and optimization
- Managing regular communications with the brands regarding sales forecasting and Amazon shipments and updates to their Amazon listings
- Coordinating with support staff activities related to the brands’ Amazon accounts
- Optimizing the brands’ account on a daily basis
- Demonstrating technical acumen and the ability to learn and use new systems
- Participating in team meetings to review previous weeks’ status, open items and action plan for next two weeks
- Taking ownership of tasks and deliverables assigned to him/her and the team
- Proactively bringing forward issues or concerns as they are identified to reach timely resolution
- Developing and presenting monthly and quarterly brand review reports
- Keeping SBS Operations leadership updated on status of brand activities
- Maintaining knowledge of Amazon processes and systems
- Represent the company responsibly and professionally at all times
- Provide assistance to co-workers as required
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate by phone, video conference, in writing, and in presentations
- Strong planning, organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have customer service experience
- Able to build relationships on trust
- Takes ownership and initiative on tasks, with the ability to work on his/her own
- Team player, able to collaborate and work with and through others
- Comfortable working remotely with some clients and staff
- Creative, positive, self—motivated proactive person, who is driven towards high achievement and facing challenges
- Presents a professional image, is personable, honest, enthusiastic and energetic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive and Google Docs/Sheets
- Proficient in mathematics and problem-solving
- Self-motivated and curious
- Committed to continuously build skills
- E-commerce/Amazon selling experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
This is a full-time, mostly virtual position that has potential for medical benefits and a Simple IRA matching program.
How To Apply for this Position:
Introduce yourself, we can’t wait to meet you! Shoot a short video telling us why you’re a good candidate for this job. Specifically, we’d like to know:
- What your current experience is working on Amazon – go ahead… it’s OK to give some personal brag here 🙂
- Why you want to work with our team and not somewhere else, or for yourself full-time
- About a time you worked with a client, what made it great, and how you helped them achieve a specific result
(Remember: We’re not looking for a feature-length film, 3 mins tops will do!)
Please send your resume and a link to your video in this application. If this sounds like an environment that would suit you, apply now, and tell us what you’ve got! Remember, don’t be afraid to be yourself, we want to meet you and see if we are a match!