Amazon Advertising Specialist(s) Wanted!
To help guide our client brands through the Amazon Marketplace jungle and achieve strategic growth in their business. Our client’s success is our success.
As the Amazon Advertising Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the brands advertising on Amazon.com. The Amazon Advertising Specialist must be capable of producing ever-improving strategies, identifying and learning new tools/solutions, and building and/or identifying systems to automate decision making in the advertising process. The Amazon Advertising Specialist must have an extensive understanding of full funnel advertising strategies and knowledge to create and implement advertising campaigns. The Amazon Advertising Specialist works directly with company leaders to set goals, analyze results, and update advertising strategies as needed.
Responsibilities and Minimum Requirements:
- Maintain our brands advertising on Amazon.com, Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Work with outside agencies and providers.
- Develop and implement effective advertising strategies across the funnel using all available tools.
- Regularly collaborate with company leaders.
- Set appropriate advertising goals based on marketplace, product category, brand, product, and ad type.
- Analyze results of all advertising strategies.
- Update advertising strategies (micro and macro) in order to best achieve and surpass goals.
- Project and deliver the agreed Return on Advertising Spend.
Collaborate with company leaders to build a system for the auditing and implementation of regular keyword/search term adjustments to catalog team members.
- Stay informed of and learn to use new tools from e-commerce marketplaces themselves as well as third party providers.
Inform brand partners of advertising performance using both semi-automated reports and less structured formats such as phone calls and emails.
- Participate in regular partnership calls to share advertising performance details and participate in strategy brainstorming.
- Produce and update training documents related to company use of advertising on both e-commerce marketplaces and third-party advertising solutions.
- Deep understanding of full funnel advertising strategies, especially as they relate to the Amazon marketplace.
- Direct experience with Amazon advertising (sponsored products, sponsored brands).
- Direct experience using third party solutions to manage certain aspects of Amazon advertising
- Direct experience successfully managing Google ads.
- Direct experience successfully managing social media ads (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite products, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with task management and project workflow applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Deep ownership of role and strong desire to improve individual skills and company performance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline and data-driven environment.
- Team player.
How To Apply for this Position:
Introduce yourself, we can’t wait to meet you! Shoot a short video telling us why you’re a good candidate for this job. Specifically, we’d like to know:
- What your current experience is working on Amazon – go ahead… it’s OK to give some personal brag here 🙂
- Why you want to work with our team and not somewhere else, or for yourself full-time
- About a time you worked with a client, what made it great, and how you helped them achieve a specific result
(Remember: We’re not looking for a feature-length film, 3 mins tops will do!)
Please send your resume and a link to your video in this application. If this sounds like an environment that would suit you, apply now, and tell us what you’ve got! Remember, don’t be afraid to be yourself, we want to meet you and see if we are a match!